Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Westgate-on-Sea Town Council

Ron Rolfe

About Image Contact

Ron Rolfe is one of the 10 elected Town Councillors on the Council in Westgate-on-Sea.

Ron was elected to the Town Council on the 7th May 2015 and currently sits on 1 Committee - 

Finance and General Purposes

RRolfe@westgateonsea.gov.uk

"We moved to Thanet from South London 15 years ago after visiting family and falling in love with the sandy beaches and the wonderful sunsets.

For 45 years I worked in the retail and corporate motor trade for 32 of these years in very senior positions. I covered all aspects of the motor trade business: planning, project management, financial controls and sales and marketing.

I was a member of the Institute of Directors, the Motor Trade Guild of Sales and I was also a credited sales trainer with the Japanese Training School In Sunderland.

Since retiring I joined and was elected on the committee of Westgate and Westbrook Residents Association.

I feel very proud and honoured to be a Westgate On Sea Town Councillor the first Town Council ever in Westgate."